Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

A forum to discuss the Night World series and to be a part of the Night World itself

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brionwy's Lullaby ( a story of strange fate)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

Brionwy's Lullaby ( a story of strange fate) Empty
PostSubject: Brionwy's Lullaby ( a story of strange fate)   Brionwy's Lullaby ( a story of strange fate) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:35 pm

This is a story from the Night World book Strange Fate about the future—the future which awaits the world if the Apocalypse is not stopped. In this future, Dragons and vampires rule. The vampires pick the most beautiful of human girls, called Beauties, and keep them as slaves in harems. Brionwy is one such girl who is unlucky enough to catch her vampire master’s eye. There will be much more about Brionwy in Strange Fate, but this story is meant to stand alone. Rating: for mature people who enjoy suspense and vampire tales.

http://www.ljanesmith.net/brionwyslullaby.php
Back to top Go down
Brittany Redfern[Creator]
Admin
Brittany Redfern[Creator]

PostSubject: Re: Brionwy's Lullaby ( a story of strange fate)   Brionwy's Lullaby ( a story of strange fate) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:48 pm

oooohhh very nice
Back to top Go down
xXxSayaxXx
Witch
xXxSayaxXx

PostSubject: Re: Brionwy's Lullaby ( a story of strange fate)   Brionwy's Lullaby ( a story of strange fate) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:17 pm

i read the first part! i wonder when she'll put the second part up scratch
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Brionwy's Lullaby ( a story of strange fate)   Brionwy's Lullaby ( a story of strange fate) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:27 am

idk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brionwy's Lullaby ( a story of strange fate)   Brionwy's Lullaby ( a story of strange fate) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brionwy's Lullaby ( a story of strange fate)
Page 1 of 1