Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

A forum to discuss the Night World series and to be a part of the Night World itself

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trapped~ Kana's Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kana
Admin
Kana

Trapped~ Kana's Story Empty
PostSubject: Trapped~ Kana's Story   Trapped~ Kana's Story EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:07 pm

I got bored one day and decided to write this. I'll let you decide if this story is true or not. Please read and let me know what ya'll think.

Prologue

It was a cool, brisk autumn morning. The wind smelt of dry leaves and fresh spring water. It swirled around me, bringing up the leaves and playfully stinging my nose. I wrinkled my nose, trying to get out the sting as I walked along the pebbled sidewalk.
I let my eyes wander and noticed I was completely alone. It was still early and many were still asleep. I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds around me. I could hear the practically silent breathing of the humans that were sleeping peacefully in the houses across from the park. The corners of my mouth curled up in a smile; they were so innocent. They knew nothing of the real world.
My lids fluttered open, revealing emerald green eyes. I felt my skin tingle and my body started shaking. Fur sprouted out of my skin and soon covered my entire body. My body shuddered once more and soon I was on all fours, looking down at my wolf paws.
I tensed my muscles and pushed against the ground, breaking out into a run. The wind ruffled and whizzed through my fur. Trees flashed by in a bur of green and brown. I looked ahead and saw someone sitting on the bench. I immediately stopped running, ignoring the tug to run home.
A man sat on the brown bench, muttering softly to himself. Loose dark blue jeans adorned his legs while a dark green, long-sleeved shirt covered his arms. Dark blue hair flowed down to his mid-neck, covering his face and eyes. He looked to be about twenty, and the skin I could see was extremely pale, almost white.
He suddenly stopped talking to himself and sunk his white teeth into the skin just below his thumb. I cautiously approached him. Once I reached where he was sitting, I plopped down at his feet, staring up at him. He looked down at me, his inside out eyes with a bit of silver in them slightly distant.
I placed my muzzle on his knees, my silver wolf eyes shining up at him.. I saw him slightly tense, as if he wasn’t used to being around anyone. His jaw unclenched slightly and he looked at me, as if studying me.
Since I was in my wolf form, I couldn’t talk. But, I gently nuzzled him, trying to reassure him that he was fine. His eyes widened slightly as if he’d heard my thoughts.
A sharp pain shot through my head, making me whine. I pulled away from him and took off down the pebbled sidewalk, feeling him staring off after me.

“Where the hell were you?” An angry hiss came from within his throat, fangs bared.
I slunk back, running my lightly-tanned hand through my long, toffee colored hair nervously. “I needed a walk…” I whispered softly.
He growled, moving to hit me and I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact; but it never came. I could hear his sharp, angry breathing and backed away from him.
“Kana…” He finally muttered. “You have got to tell me when you’re going to be gone for long periods of time.”
My eyes fluttered open and I opened my mouth to protest.
His pale, rock hard hand shot out and his fingers wrapped around my throat. He stepped forward, pressing me to the wall. “Kana, don’t argue with me.” He hissed into my ear. “You belong to me… Unless you’ve forgotten.” He said after a slight pause.
He let me go and turned away. He walked off down the hallway and I sighed deeply, knowing I had to follow him. Since I didn’t want him more pissed off, I followed him into the bedroom.
When I got there, he was sprawled across the blood-red velvet sheets, his pale gleaming, stone-white chest bare. His short, spiky black hair was smushed into the pillow, making it hard to see his honey colored highlights. His icy blue cat eyes stared up at me as he motioned for me to come sit next to him.
I glided across the floor and fell onto the bed next to him. I felt his cold hand slide under my shirt and wrap itself around my waist. He pulled me close to him and I almost gasped out in shock from his cold body.
I felt his warm breath roll down my throat, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. Something sharp pierced my skin, and then his soft lips touched my throat. I immediately relaxed, letting him feed.
Back to top Go down
Brittany Redfern[Creator]
Admin
Brittany Redfern[Creator]

PostSubject: Re: Trapped~ Kana's Story   Trapped~ Kana's Story EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:07 pm

ooohh im interested. This needs more for me to read though Razz
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Trapped~ Kana's Story   Trapped~ Kana's Story EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:32 am

hahaha, I'm workin on typing it clone Razz
Back to top Go down
muru night

PostSubject: Re: Trapped~ Kana's Story   Trapped~ Kana's Story EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:27 pm

i like it.. i would love to read more....keep going!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXxSayaxXx
Witch
xXxSayaxXx

PostSubject: Re: Trapped~ Kana's Story   Trapped~ Kana's Story EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:25 am

this is really good, i wanna read more! lol
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Trapped~ Kana's Story   Trapped~ Kana's Story EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:45 pm

gracias ^_^

I apologize in advance for the length

Chapter 1

I woke to the sound of rustling sheets. I grumbled and turned over, burying my head into the feather pillow. Something cold brushed my bare back briefly, and then it was gone. The bed suddenly became lighter, indicating he’d gotten up. I rolled over and stared up at the ceiling. My hand went up to my neck and I felt two faint bite marks where his fangs had been the night before.
“What happened?” I asked myself. Then a sharp pain shot through my head, and I could now remember. He’d fed from me until I became so weak I couldn’t move. Then, he and I had taken around ten shots of Vodka. Or was it eleven? I couldn’t remember… But one thing had led to another and I was now sitting up in his bed, completely naked.
I got out of bed and quickly looked for something to wear. I found an ice blue dress and slipped it on over my head. The silk fabric clung to my curves perfectly, only going down to just above my knees. The finger-thin straps sat snugly on my shoulders and when I moved, the dress flowed with me..
I walked out of his room and out into the main area. Vampires lounged and lay across velvet couches, chairs, across tables, or on top of one another.
I spotted him in the middle of gawking girls and I rolled me eyes. Of course he would be. He was what we wolves would call the “Alpha”. I approached them and the female vampires tensed up and hissed at me. I smirked, feeling completely powerful.
I stopped behind him and leaned up against him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He looked up at me, his eyes, which were now golden, glistened up at me.
“Hey babe,” he whispered, smiling up at me.
“Zero…” One of the females whined. “What is that mutt doing here?”
I watched his gaze go from me to the female. By the look on her face, he was probably not very happy. He started growling and I gently rubbed his shoulders. “Easy…” I whispered.
I let him slightly relax before I spoke again. “Zero, I’m going out for a bit.” I wasn’t sure if he’d heard me, but he nodded slightly. I turned away from him and the angry female vampires and walked out the door..
The evening air hit my face, making my dress billow in the wind. I smiled brightly and stepped out onto the blacktop that the vehicles humans rode in. a few flashed by me, honking their blazing horns. I covered my ears and doubled over in the middle of the road. I heard their muffled, angry curses but I didn’t move off the road.
Adrenaline coursed through my veins, my skin tingling, wanting to shift and escape. I closed my eyes, but still managed to dodge the cars that came my way. I made my way to the sidewalk, but right before I got there, a blue convertible came out of nowhere.
The front of the car smacked my chest, making me fly back. The air flew out of me and I heard a large crack. I hit the concrete with a load smack, hitting my head, my vision going black. Once my vision came back, I sat up slowly and felt pain sear through my body.
I gently touched my ribcage, feeling to see if one was broken. I touched a rib and gasped softly, trying to keep my composure. It was broken. I hadn’t yet noticed the many cars that had stopped to see if I was ok.
I stood up, ignoring the pain of regenerating, and walked calmly onto the sidewalk. I knew the humans were staring, wondering how I was even moving after that impact. I didn’t look back at them, even though one called out, “Miss!” I was too busy staring at the guy I’d seen in the park.
He was staring at me with his inside out eyes and silver pupils. His expression was completely calm, but he was gnawing on his thumb, as if someone was yelling at him.Once he noticed I was heading towards him, he turned and took off at an inhuman speed.
My legs tensed and I took off after him, going as fast as I would in my wolf form. I’d already caught his scent, and it didn’t take me long to find him. He was standing in a deserted alley and he was muttering to himself. I perked up my ears and it sounded like he was arguing with himself.
He suddenly turned, and again I got the feeling he knew what I was thinking. He pulled his thumb out of his mouth, revealing ripped and bloody skin. “If you’re mad, go ahead and get it over with.”
I stared at him. Why did he think I was mad? I took a step closer and he eyed me cautiously. “I’m not mad.”
His expression changed just slightly, like he was puzzled.
“Why would I be?” I asked, stepping closer, though I was still a few feet away from him.
“I was there when you got hit,” he replied simply.
I shrugged. “So? So were many people.”
He sighed, looking oddly calm. “I caused it. And before you ask, I’m an omen to those around me.”
I eyed him curiously. If he was an omen, or if he said he was, he couldn’t be human. The only beings I knew that were omens were ravens. “I don’t blame you and I don’t care. My ribs are almost healed and I’ve only got a few bruises.”
His expression changed. Well actually, he now had an expression. He looked worried then blurted out. “I’m sorry.”
I just stared at him, unsure of what to say.
“I’m sorry for his behavior! He shouldn’t have come out when we were in public!” his hands clasped over his mouth, shutting himself up.
I blinked rapidly, surprised and shocked but also confused. What on earth was he talking about? I nodded slowly. “It’s fine… Really.”
He sighed, looking relieved. “I’m still sorry you got hurt. I really should make sure he stays in.”
I wanted to ask, but I wasn’t going to bother. “It’s fine, really.” I smiled at him. “I’m Kana by the way.” I held out my hand for him to shake.
He looked at my hand hesitantly, but then shook my hand also smiling. “Nice to meet you, I’m Laik.”
Suddenly, I heard a low hiss. I tensed automatically; it was Zero. His golden eyes were black with rage, hunger, and fury. His fangs were bared, a low growl stuck in his throat. His entire body was tense, ready to attack. “Who is this, Kana?”
I turned completely to face him and slunk back. “This is Laik… he’s someone I just met.”
He took a step forward, claws extended and eyes flashing, making me flinch. “Then why are you in an alley with him?” He spat.
I flinched once more, slinking back further, waiting to be hit. I couldn’t tell him that I’d been curious as to why I’d been hit while Laik was standing across the street…
His nostrils flared, enraged. He gave me a look that told me he’d deal with me later, then turned to face Laik.
Laik looked a little nervous, probably confused as to why Zero was pissed. Sweat covered his brow and he started backing up as Zero approached him.
Zero smirked, his eyes almost cat-like. “What’s the matter?” He purred, “Afraid I’m gonna hurt you?”
Laik stopped backing up, shaking like a leaf. He nodded, not taking his eyes off Zero.
Zero laughed and slugged Laik, hitting him heard in the jaw. Laik flew back and landed against the brick wall. I heard a loud crack, like a bone was being broken.
Laik stood up, grimacing. Zero was about to hit him again when Laik spoke, “Why’d you throw my body? I kinda need that you know.”
Zero froze, staring at Laik’s now emotionless expression. I watched Zero’s expression go from anger, to just plain shock.
I looked over at Laik, then I realized Laik wasn’t who I’d seen in the park. This guy was. Either this guy has more than one person in his body, he has more than one personality, or I’m just going insane…
Zero got over the shock and growled again, lunging at “Laik”. “Laik” shifted into a raven and flew over to where I was. He landed at my feet and I looked down at him, surprised.
He was now about the size of a large eagle and pure black. The only thing that wasn’t black was the lining of his wings, which were now a bright silver like my wolf eyes.
Zero suddenly came out of nowhere, frightening both me and “Laik”. He took off into the air in a flurry of feathers. Zero reached up and grabbed him, making him squawk as Zero dug his claws deep into “Laik’s” body.
I snarled, my eyes changing to their silver color. My body shuddered, fur rippling through my skin. A minute later, I was in my wolf form. I tensed my muscles and lunged at Zero.
I landed on his back, catching him off guard. I sunk my teeth into his skin, biting down into his neck hard enough to break the skin.
He let “Laik” go, letting the raven fly up to the roof. Then he snarled, trying to bite into me with his fangs. I pawed at him, scratching up his chest and biting down harder into his neck. Blood poured out of the wound and I heard his breathing becoming shallower.
A second later, I felt a sharp pain in my back. It took a moment to register the pain was there, but once I did, I yelped and released my hold on his neck.
He threw me back, and I hit the concrete with a loud thud. My vision went black for a slight second. When it came back, I saw Zero standing over me, his eyes wild and panting. Then, everything faded into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped~ Kana's Story   Trapped~ Kana's Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped~ Kana's Story
Page 1 of 1