Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

A forum to discuss the Night World series and to be a part of the Night World itself

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The one's without a past...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brittany Redfern[Creator]
Admin

The one's without a past... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:48 pm

Lavender made a thoughtful face. "A little."

Bliss giggled. "I'm going to go say hi!" She skipped out of the room and down the stairs. "Hey you guys!"
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:54 pm

The guys grinned and Aiden called out, "Hey Bliss! Good ta see you! Tell Chantal her boyfriend's here." He started laughing, Seth along with him and the guys started joking around with each other, playfully pushing each other back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Chantal came down the stairs a little while later in a pair of skinny jeans accentuating her legs her favorite pair of red echo's and a dark blue blouse that hugged her every curve. "What were you planning on telling me brother dearest?" She asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:05 pm

Seth stopped laughing and just stared at Chantal. She always looked beautiful, and tonight was no exception. He smiled widely and murmered. "Hey Chantal, you look great."
Aiden grinned, leaning against the wall. "Just thought you should know your boyfriend's here."
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:09 pm

"Thanks you don't look bad yourself Seth..." Chantal smiled softly at him blushing lightly. She then turned to her brother, "Why can't you ever follow the rule of over protective brother?" She asked rolling her eyes as she changed the song.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:38 am

Seth smiled a bit, looking over at Aiden with a soft laugh. His friend was one of the weirdest guys he'd ever met. He was protective over Lavender, his younger sister, yet joked around all the time with Chantal.
Aiden laughed and shrugged. "Hmmm... maybe because I don't want to." He winked at his sister before turning to Seth. "Let's go get some food, I'm starving."
Seth nodded in agreement and both boys went to go get the food out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:29 am

When Aiden and Seth came in Bliss and LAvender greeted them by flicking potatoe chips at them and laughed.

Bliss smiled at them. "Im so excited and the food looks great. I cooked most of the food so its going to be good."

Lavender nodded. "Shes suprisingly a great cook."
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:03 pm

Chantal resisted the urge to throw something at her brother's head and growled softly. She smiled as the door bell rang and people started to arrive her best friend Cale arrived quickly wrapping her arm around her waist. "Hey babes happy b-day!" Cale smiled squeezing her. The two best friend's were affectionate, but he really had a crush on Lavender. He also didn't like Seth very much so he liked to make him jealous when ever possible.

Name: Cale Rome
Race: lamia
Height: 5'11
Build: slightly athletic build, lean
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Silver
Personality: Kind of cocky has a great sense of humor is sweet around Lavender is very protective of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Bliss smiled proudly and swirled around and looked through the fridge. "I dont really agree wiht drinking so if thats what you guys have planned, I know Lavender is a good girl like me so where woulf i find...." Her eyes searched down till she found the Pibb and smiled. "Ah, here we go." She took it out and popped it open, tossing one to Lavender.

Lavender caught it and smiled shyly. "Thanks Bliss, because I love fizz." She said with sarcasm.

Bliss giggled.
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:29 pm

"Umm guys where were we planning to put the gifts?" Chantal asked as Cale helped her carry gifts to where the other's were. She was trying not to fall over because the amount of stuff she had in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:01 am

The guys grabbed random food that they could carry and Aiden smirked at the mention of drinking. "Don't worry, we won't do that in front of you." The guys laughed at something that the others didn't understand and Seth noticed Chantal had walked in. He smiled, but it faded as he saw who was next to her, Cale.
Aiden laughed and took the gifts from his sister, after handing his food to Seth. He walked out into the dining room where a table had been set up. He looked at the tags, setting them into three separate piles under tags with each of the triplet's names. He then turned back and smiled at his family and friends. "Here."
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:01 pm

"Did you think of everything little brother?" She asked curiously."I heard that whole drinking speel and we promised no drinking this time." Chantal said sternly.

"Aww you aren't serious are you Chantal?" Cale said pouting slightly squeezing her waist slightly.

She shrugged out of Cale's grasp. "Yes!" She said looking at her friend sternly. "Oh who's gonna be my first dance partner?" She looked at the group as the beat started. She looked pleadingly at her sister, but part of her also hoped Seth would say something.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Lavender's eyes had taken a certain liking to the floor as Cale stepped in. Lavender peered up from her long lashes at her sister shyly. "I was going to go set up more outside decorations first and greet the guests."

"I'll do it Lav." Bliss offered.
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:48 pm

"Come on Sister dearest share the first dance of the night with me to get the party kicked off please!" Chantal pleaded.

"Yea Lave watchin you two dance is like magic!" Cale smiled
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Lav blushed beneath her veil of hair. "Just one..."

Bliss rolled her eyes and swiftly danced past them to the door where people were pulling into the long drive way.
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Chantal smiled taking her sister's hand as she led her sister onto the dance floor. Cale was right when the two danced together it was light magic. Like nothing could touch the two girls they were in control. She smiled at her sister as she led her into the beat. They had best friend's sure, but no one knew the twins like eachother. They felt eachother's pain and joy they shared everything. Lieing to eachother was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Lavender smiled and danced like a pro with her sister to the beat.

Bliss leaned against the wall as people whose eyes automatically glued on to the sisters. Bliss rolled her eyes and greeted more people.
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:06 pm

(Let's wait for Kana to post again if that's ok...)
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:07 am

(sorry, been really busy... post as soon as I can )
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:49 am

It's fine we can wait^_^
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:32 pm

(( so sorry guys, I've been busy running two other sites >.< ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The one's without a past...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night World :: Roleplays :: The Night World-
Jump to: