Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

A forum to discuss the Night World series and to be a part of the Night World itself

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The one's without a past...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

The one's without a past... Empty
PostSubject: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:00 pm

This is about 3 night world children who do not know what they are. They believe they are normal human sibling triplets, but boy are they wrong. The day before there birth they were taken from the night world for their own protection they're powers being sealed to be awakened on their 17th birthday (At midnight). One is a werewolf, one is lamia, and the youngest of witch blood. They are rediscovered by a "young girl" to tell them of their lineage. To tell them that they are the heirs of their kind. (The triplets are a boy and 2 girls and more night world's are welcomed as well as humans...)
Name: Chantal Twilight
Race: Werewolf
Height: 5'6
Build: Slender but slightly curvy nice long legs
hair: reddish brown
eyes: Amber
Personality: The oldest but still seems to find her way into trouble. She is often stubborn and doesn't know when to shut-up. She is protective of friend's especially her siblings. She is smart, but lets her stubborness get in the way. She can most of the time be found writing or reading.
The one's without a past... Nice
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Chantal danced around the house hanging streamers as her i-pod blared in the i-home. Her siblings had gone to get more decorations as she had set up what she could on her own. She was beyond estaticed for tonight. It was their 17th birthday their golden birthday. Their parents had given them permission to go all out, and the triplets sure were. The sun was setting on the october night and she squeaked with anticipation guests would be arriving soon. Silver, blue, and black streams were hanging from the ceiling as well as a balloons floating above her head. Their three favorite colors. Tonight she felt it something special was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:51 pm

I'll be the lamia brother, just gotta get a sheet
Back to top Go down
Brittany Redfern[Creator]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:00 pm

ill be the witch and a human
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:16 pm

That's fine post when you want. The triplets are really close and best friends too...

I guess I'll play the lamia that tells them about their past but i'll post about her later
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Name: Aiden Twilight
Race: Lamia Vampire
Height: 5'9"
Build: Slightly muscular, strong
hair: Midnight black
Personality: The middle of the triplets. The jokester of the group & loves messing around with his two sisters. Is hardly serious, but when he is you know somethings wrong. Protective of his sisters, especially the youngest sister and will do anything for him. A lovable guy (though sometimes a real pain) & is usually found listening to music or playing his guitar.
The one's without a past... Drew20fuller20charmed-chris20perry

Aiden walked back into the house, smiling instantly upon hearing Chantal's music. He set down the cups and plates and went into the living room, spotting his older sister instantly. He snuck up behind her and covered her eyes. "Guess who?" He chuckled before pulling her into a hug. "This looks great." He let her go and looked around, admiring it. He was excited about turning 17, he had a really good feeling about tonight. Something special was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Chantal giggled. "Aiden!" She wiggled out of her brother's grasp. "You really think so?" She asked curiously. "You still have to set up the lights and stuff you're the one that's good with all the technical stuff." She said as she took a step back to admire her work. "So how many people did you invite?" She asked as she went to the table and started setting out drinks and food.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Name:Lavender Twilight
Race: witch
Height: 5'5"
Build: Petite
hair: brown
Personality: She is quiet unless she is around her brother and sister. Shes shy but very wise.
The one's without a past... Ashley10
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Lavender walked slowly down the stairs she smelled of her name, Lavender. She bathed in it because it is said to keep tranquility in her mind thorughout the day and she liked the idea, though she didnt think it actually work...but it did. She gave Aiden and Chantel a slight smile as they came into view.
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Chantal smiled at her baby sister sweetly. "Hey Lavender!" She said happily. "What do you think?" She asked. She was so hyped for tonight she was bouncing as she talked. She never could stay still for long. Normal people would think with the siblings differing so much in personality they would fight often, but the three were close. One would hardly ever be seen without the other. She smiled she had to make everything perfect tonight it needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:36 pm

He grinned with a small nod. "Absolutely amazing," he breathed. Chantal had always been good with this kinda stuff. He smirked at the mention of the technical stuff. He'd always been fascinated by lights and computers, even at a young age. "Of course, not like I'll forget." He walked over to his computer, which he'd wired to everything in the house. With the press of a button, he could open, close, or turn on anything in the house. He programmed the lights to change to specific colors Chantal had picked out a week before, then leaned back against the wall with a large smile and a shrug. "A ton of people. You know how many friends I have." He gave his sister a wink before hearing his younger sister, Lavender coming down the stairs. His eyes softened as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Chantal hugged her brother tightly, "This is amazing and you rock!" Chantal smiled watching the lights for a second. "Wait define a ton?" She growled. "Our max amount of people is suppose to be about 100 if you get us grounded again Aiden I swear!!" Chantal turned to her sister and smiled as she asked, "What about you sis?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:09 pm

She bit her lip as she looked around. It was so busy and colorful and it showed all the signs of a huge party with a lot of people, she looked in her sisters eyes and could feel her excitement. Lavender smiled as she stepped of the stairs. "Its beautiful. You did a good job." She looked at her brother. "I see you were in charge with the techical stuff, that doesnt suprise me." She smiled softly. Then her eyes formed into that shy look she wore so often. "How many people will be here? I only invited Bliss."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Aiden's grin grew larger as he hugged his sister back. He rolled his eyes, his grin unable to possibly get any larger. "Maybe fifty or so of my closest friends..." He started laughing, punching a few more numbers into his computer. "Easy sis, I won't!" He looked up from his computer, watching his sisters for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:16 pm

"I only invited like 20 people it all depends on how many Aiden invited no fam this time because the fam bash is in 3 days. Tonight is for us only!" She said. She was glad that they had gotten to plan this whole things by themselves she was pretty proud.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:18 pm

He rolled his eyes again and closed his computer, grinning. "I know sis, you've told me a thousand times. I did only invite my friends. And that guy you like..." He added in a murmer.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:24 pm

Name: Bliss Johanson
Race: Human
Height: 5'5
Build: slim but athletic
hair: blonde and curly
eyes:green
Personality: Shes kind and understanding and trustworthy. She is calm and strong and she gives good advice.
The one's without a past... Image10
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Lavender coughed for attention. "Uh Bliss is coming early to help us with everything if thats okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Aiden smiled at his younger sister. "Sounds great. We could always use an extra hand around here."
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:30 pm

"Wait you didn't invite Seth did you!" Chantal growled softly blushing. She had had a crush on Seth Anderson since freshmen year. She looked at Lavender for help. She got nervous everytime she was around him. "Yea the more help the better!"

Name: Seth Anderson
Race: Shape Shifter
Height: 6'2
Hair: Sandy brown
Eyes: Green
Build: Muscular on swim team
Personality: He is sweet charming is playful always knows how to make a girl smile. He is an artist and is always found with a sketch book

The one's without a past... Harry_philpott3
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:34 pm

(( you gonna play him, or you want me to? ))

Aiden laughed with a large grin on his face. "Of course I invited Seth. He's one of my best friends." He loved the way Chantal always reacted, it was amusing to him.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Bliss walked in wiht bags of food in her hands. "well good because i wasnt giving a choice. I always give a helping hand without permission."

Lavender laughed and walked over to her, taking the bags and bringing them into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:38 pm

((Can you please?))

Chantal glared at her brother and went to help Lavender and Bliss before they went to change. Chantal always made her sister come with her when she chose an outfit she always seem to know what was best. She tried to rid the blush from her face.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:41 pm

(( of course ))

Just then, the doorbell rang and Aiden went to the door. It was Seth. "Hey man," They greeted each other with "man hugs" before heading into the living room.
"Awsome," Seth said, admiring the display in front of him. "You and your sisters really know how to party."
Aiden grinned and nodded. "Yeah, I know."
"Whee are they anyway?"
Aiden laughed. "Probably getting changed before the party."
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Chantal heard Seth's voice and the blood rushed to her cheeks. "Lav would you be sad if I killed Aiden?" She asked clenching her hands into fists as she dug her nails into her palms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one's without a past...   The one's without a past... Empty

Back to top Go down

The one's without a past...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night World :: Roleplays :: The Night World-
Jump to: