Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

A forum to discuss the Night World series and to be a part of the Night World itself

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Hell High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Onyx
Onyx

Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:55 am

I was walking around the school when i almost ran into a girl who looked farmiliar but for some reason i couldnt exactly remember her. "Oh im sorry. please excuse me." i said alittle worried that she might be one of those kids her has been trying to attack me for the last two months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomchatters.ning.com
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:41 pm

"no my bad i should have moved out of the way"
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Blake looked at his feet as he wandered around the small gated in quad and didnt notice other people talking until he was too close he turned away to leave hoping they hadnt noticed him
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:10 am

(don't bet on it)
"hey" i said as some guy turned to walk away "don't i know you?" i said studying him closely
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Blake stopped sighing and turning around, "Maybe its a small school" and i always seem to be getting in trouble he thought
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:27 am

"who is he?" i whispered to her, "ive never seen him before"
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:48 pm

"i don't know come on" i said starting after him "hey wait up." i called to him "i'm Kathren"
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:39 pm

"I'm Blake" He told her sand swirling at his feet as it normally did
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:40 am

"and im katelyn." i said as i caught up. then i noticed that my hair was sparking again like it does when possible danger is around. i turned to kathren nd whispered "be careful hes a possible danger"
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:58 pm

"how do you know it's not me?" i asked in a voice that most definetley wasn't whispering. i turned back to blake"i'm usually pretty docile at night but you never know when your own personal demon's gonna sneak up on you." i said with a small laugh. "we all know what's that's like. Anyway i'm new. new new as in only got here..." i looked at my watch. "Wow! has it been 30 minutes already."

(now that is a lot to work with)
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:16 am

i wondered how i could find out who the danger was but then i decided i would find out soon enough. " Wow i didnt know you were that new. i thought you had been here for a few days. i thought i saw you the other day." i said to her. then i turned to blake and asked "how long have you been here? ive never seen you before and ive been here for a while"
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:41 pm

"wait" i said interrupting her " i know were i've seen you. i saw your file in that creepy psychiatrist's office a few hours ago. you gave him quite a scare there with whatever you did to get in trouble. Thanks for the save though, i was that close to ripping that's guys head off, if he thinks sun demons are bad he knows nothing about moon demons." i said as i though back. that didn't seem right though. " well maybe that's not it i know i saw your picture in the file but i know i've seen you somewhere else." i said looking at him curiously, i said as i fingered my necklace. "whatever, not important."

Last edited by lamia/human i'm unique on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : does it matter?)
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:33 pm

(sorry ive been at camp the past month i'll reply in a sec)
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:01 am

hey welcome back how was the camping to be totally off topic?)
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:35 pm

(it was amazing it was like summer camp in cabins u know i wish i could live there away from drama and w/ my friends but its nice to b bak to technology:) )

"Oh I've been here a couple months but i mostly try to keep to myself, and i don't think we've met before now" he looked down on his feet not liking how familiar the other girl seemed to him as well he couldnt quite place where he knew her from.
But I know who she is the raspy sand demon's voice whispered in the corner of his mind but blake ignored it
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:05 am

(awsome i wish i could go camping but my mom's too overprotetive to let me go anywhere)
"that's cool only been here a couple monthes and you already have a reputation." i said winking at him. "we probably travel in different circles anyway." i laughed "well i know what i'm doing here but what are you guys doing out on this oh so beautiful night beneath the waning crescent moon" i said looking up to examine it. I frowned at that thought tomorrow night would be a new moon. Maybe it wasn't the best time to be here.

(to bad britts not here idk exactly why though. she would have soo ran after you though or just stayed there and thought about you probably since your so wrapped in a conversation or too far away. lol)
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:58 pm

"Im just walking. I needed some air"
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:25 pm

"troubling dreams?" i asked

(the site is like dead it needs way more people)
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:18 pm

"Yeah. i keep reliving the last night of my normal life and its terrifying." i said as a huge shiver ran down my spine just thinking about that night.

(yeah it does. ive been trying to get more people to join but its hard now that its summer cuz i dont see them often)
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:18 pm

( i moved so i have like no friends here. )

"dont worry they stop eventually." i paused. "usually anyway" i gave him a reasuring pat and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:36 pm

(where to)

"Thats what everyone says. and im hopeing that youre right"

(my characters a chick lol)
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:47 pm

(illinois near st. louis)

"i havent been wrong before," i said with a laugh. "but theres a first time for evrything i guess."

(sorry, you guys have been gone so long i kinda forgot who was who)
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:52 pm

(wow thats aways away)

"Hopefully this wont be a first time."

(yeah i was on vaca nd my sis didnt hav internet. stupid her)
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:23 pm

(lol. Um theres like one random person there who refuses to post (Blake) what do we do?)
i shrugged "theres something i could do maybe" i offered
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:28 pm

(force him to post lolo)
"What do you mean?" i asked skeptically. "What can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell High
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night World :: Roleplays :: Roleplays-