Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

A forum to discuss the Night World series and to be a part of the Night World itself

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Hell High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:51 pm

He managed to find his voice "i didn't do it"
"like hell you didnt do anything, do you know what will happen to this school if it gets out that a student killed 2 men"
The teacher scolded attempting to grab his wrist, but the sand stopped any contact, even more enraged the teacher pointed towards the phychiatrists office
"go now"
Blake realized no matter how he could put it they would never understand and walked away defeated through the crowds of whispering kids "I heard he never sleeps"-- "i heard he killed everyone in a small country in europe"-- the outrageous rumors floated through the air. he clenched his fists looking down, but something caught his eye, the girl. who was she talking to, he looked behind him to make sure she was trying to talk to him.

Last edited by kath {she stands} on Sun May 24, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brittany Redfern[Creator]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:58 pm

I looked at him then looked around and bit my lip. I had to embrace my demons powers jsut once. I closed my eyes and invisioned the willow tree behind the school at night, and a digital clock in the image that showed 12:00, then me and him standing by the tree. I sent the image to him mentally then walked passed him, gently brushing his shoulder to tell him that it was her who sent the image.
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Blake blinked in surprise, nodding discreetly in case she was looking.
~~~
"Do you realize the magnitude of what you did," he heard almost the same speech for the second time as the hours ticked by slowly.
he remained silent looking down
"those were human beings good people", blake bit his lip surpressing anger
"they tried to kill me" he said slowly as if he were talking to a stupid person, which he was
"they what", obvoiusly this was news to him.
"they got a gun and aimed and fired" he repeated in the same tone standing up and leaving.
He looked up towards the moon it was almost time. He climbed up the rough bark picking a sturdy limb high up and waited.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:14 pm

I was in my night gown that flowed behind me, luminescent in the moonlight. I ran across the grass barefoot to what i called my "peace tree" I climbed up the tree and Blake came into view. I pulled myself to the thick limb across from him and smiled. "Hi.."
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:18 pm

He nodded in acknowledgement "I never really got your name." He looked down not wanting to meet her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:35 pm

I tilted my head so that i could see his eyes. "Lavender. I never got yours either.
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Blake looked up meeting her gaze "I'm Blake" He yawned fatigue running through a wave in his body.
"Have you been here long?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:56 pm

I shurgged. "It seems like it, but i havent been here too long, i suppose. You?"
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:58 pm

"A year, I was on the streets until I heard about this place" he admitted, "what's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:04 pm

I looked at him sympathetically then looked away when he asked me, I looked at the moon and sighed. "Who says i have a story?"
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:10 pm

"everyone her has some sort of story, mainly of tragedy," He shrugged "what's your favorite book?" he tried
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:45 pm

I smiled. "I love you, you haunt me."
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:51 pm

"Wh-What," blake's waxy cheeks flashed red and he stumbled falling off the branch but his sand caught him levitating him back up to the branch.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:09 pm

I giggled and looked at him. "Its my favorite book."
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:38 am

Of course that's what she meant why are you so stupid, who could ever love you. He thought to himself cursing. He could taste blood in his mouth as he bit into his cheek in frustration.
"I prefer Macbeth" He looked down still cursing himself for even considering she meant that
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:48 pm

I smiled. "Wow. Not many guys read such deep writings." I blushed. "Of course, I already knew you werent like most guys. Youre special."
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:54 pm

"No, I'm not if I am it's for all the wrong reasons" He looked down, "I'm not like those superheroes you see in the movies," he mused "I guess in away I'm a bit like them in tthe fact that, anyone close to them always gets hurt, but they always do the noble thing and tell them to stay away for their own safety." He realized he had never seen any of these movies he had just seen previews n stores he had been to in the winter,but he had seen enough to know "I'm not like that I lure people in and am to cowardly to tell them to go away for their own safety, because I dont want to be alone,but that just leads me right back to where I was alone." He looked up at her "and yet instead of doing something about it I just wallow in self pity, sometimes I wonder why I should even be alive..." he paused, and gave her a small smile "thanks for the compliment," there was silence for a minute and he could tell he had said the wrong thing, the self pity thing again.
"Is this a dagger which I see before me, The handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee. I have thee not, and yet I see thee still" he muttered looking up at the somber moon peeking through the rolling grey clouds
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:12 pm

"I did it again didnt I?" he muttered to himself a wry smile tugging at the corners of his mouth
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:44 pm

(may i join?)
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 pm

(yeah sure!!! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:28 am

Katelyn

freshmen

(will post a pic later)

fire demon
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomchatters.ning.com
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:57 am

(16 year old fresh man?)
Kathren Night
sophmore
Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 MoonDemon look here for pic if not there
Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 2-sc9
moon demon
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:58 am

i was just walking around the campus unable to sleep drinking in the moons rays if you will.
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Blake looked down "sorry" he muttered hopping down from the tree the sand swirling around him "I didnt mean to do it again" he waled away not sure what to do next, his room mate hated it when he kept him up because he never slept.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:52 am

((hehe oops. i meant to put sophomore my bad))

heres my characters pic
Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 Firegi10
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomchatters.ning.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell High
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night World :: Roleplays :: Roleplays-