Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

A forum to discuss the Night World series and to be a part of the Night World itself

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sisters:Tied by Destiny

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brittany Redfern[Creator]
Admin

Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:10 pm

I laughed and put my arm around her. "They'll be running.'
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:16 pm

I started laughing, a huge grin on my face. "Now that I can live with. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:27 pm

The bus stopped at the airport. "Hmm. So how do we get such a late flight without notice." I grinned and extended my fangs. "Just for show."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:31 pm

I laughed before taking her hand and pulling her off the bus. "Let's see... what will you do to get us on a plane this time?" I smirked and looked in my sister's direction.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:39 pm

I made a pondering. "Seduction or scaring the living hell out of them? Which should I go with?"
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:45 pm

I thought for a moment before a smirk spread across my face. "It's more amusing if you scare them."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:04 pm

"My favorite." I grinned. Stalking up the stairs to the door.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:47 am

The smirk stayed plastered to my face as I followed a little behind her.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:35 pm

I pushed the door open and workers jumped. I grinned deviously and walked gracefully across the bright lighted room.
Back to top Go down
puppygirl171901

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:18 pm

((Is there still a spot for joining?))
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:44 pm

I grinned and walked gracefully behind her, loving the expressions on the workers faces.
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:42 am

Nani
female
27 (97)
lamia/witch
Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 Anime_Ah_my_Goddess_Resimleri

Last edited by lamia/human i'm unique on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:11 pm

((yes you can be uh...Bruno hes a shapeshifter...white tiger....Uh clone i need to ask ou something.))
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:31 am

((sent you a pm clone))
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:22 pm

I grinned and jumped up onto the counter and leaned over the computer. I made a thoughtful face then looked up at the red haired lady with a smile on my face, fangs exposed. "I think i'll take that flight right there." I touched the screen.

She gaped at me as she nodded, eyes wide. She seemed to not be breathing, though i could here small intakes of air from her nostrils. She pushed buttons on the computer and to plane tickets came out. I smiled and took it. "Thanks. Have a good night."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:24 pm

I walked up behind her, laughing a bit and taking a ticket from her. "Thank you ma'am, have a nice night." I pulled my sister with me as i went down the long tunnel to the plane and boarded. "I think you scared her half to death."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:29 pm

I laughed. "well she was one of those stubborn woman, I could tell. So the way i see it I just changed her life for the best."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:32 pm

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help but smile. i sat down in my seat and reclined it back just a bit. "You might have, but that woman will be petrified until tomorrow at least." I chuckled then lowered my voice. "Nani give you any instructions?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:41 pm

I handed her the sheet of paper. "We're meeting her by the hotel."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:45 pm

I scanned them over, not really reading them. I nodded, looking back at my sister. "How long til we get there approximately?"
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:07 am

(( Britt? ))
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:50 pm

I sighed and closed my eyes. "A couple hours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisters:Tied by Destiny
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2