Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

A forum to discuss the Night World series and to be a part of the Night World itself

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sisters:Tied by Destiny

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brittany Redfern[Creator]
Admin

Sisters:Tied by Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:49 pm

This is about two ancient sisters. Both have their own special quality and both so different yet so much the same. One is a werewolf the other is a vampyre. The vampyre has had a vision in her dream that a hybrid named Nani had a secret about the sisters and she would help them in figuring it out. She will take them to different places in the world that holds many prophecies of the two sisters. But what could they mean and could they really be the right ones?

Brita (Bree-tah)

16 (257)

female

Vampyre

One of the sisters.

Sisters:Tied by Destiny 10ce1941e724d9f33ce4aadb707d996d_we

Last edited by Britt_[Creator] on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:13 am

I'll join up as the other sister. Post it later
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:02 pm

maybe i could be the hybrid
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:15 am

Kana

15 (217)

Werewolf

The other sister

Post both forms later
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Yes you can be the hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Human form: Sisters:Tied by Destiny Rebel46

Wolf form: Sisters:Tied by Destiny BlondeWolf ((green eyes))
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Clone you want to start it you and me?
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:03 am

yup. that sounds good. You can start it since ya know what you're wanting to do
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:04 pm

I looked through one of the windows, making sure the family was asleep before I tapped lightly on my sisters window. Waiting for her was making me anxious and not to mention my last dream with Nani. She said this was neccassary so here I was. To help my sister and to figure out the secrets that Nani wants us to figure out together. "Kana!" I whispered, she would hear me.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:39 pm

I heard a light tapping on a window in my dream, but I ignored it, murmering softly and turning over. i didn't want to wake up just yet. Once I heard my name, I knew I had to wake up. My eyes fluttered open and i sat up, staring out my window. Outside it was my sister, Brita. I got up out of bed and opened my window, whispering lowly so that only we could hear. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:46 pm

I grinned. "Obviously for an important window or i wouldnt have made the effort. Now come on, Nani's gave us a location where we can meet her."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:49 pm

I rolled my eyes with a small chuckle. "Good point." My expression became more serious. "Where to this time? & where is Nani anyway?" I asked as I started to walk around my room, slipping on random clothes I found.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:52 pm

I bit my lip. "England."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:55 pm

I let out a sigh and turned to look at her. "England?" I motioned for her to move so I could climb out my window. "What's in England?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:57 pm

I moved to the side swiftly, pressing my back to the house. "Nani. She wouldnt say why."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:03 pm

I landed on the ground, starting to head away from my house, looking back at her. "Well, let's go then. Let's see what she wants this time."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:14 pm

I grinned. "Wanna race to the bus stop?"
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:16 pm

I smirked. "You're on." I shifted into my lycan form, taking off into the trees behind my house and towards the bus stop. I loved the feeling of the wind flowing through my fur. I also felt more powerful this way. I grinned and let out a howl, picking up my pace.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:19 pm

I shook my head and laughed, taking after her, matching her speed.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:22 pm

I saw that my sister had caught up and I knew the bus stop was coming up. I shifted back into my human form, still running at the same pace. I quickly stopped to put on some of the extra clothes i kept near the bus stop for this purpose, before sliding into the bus stop seat.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:38 pm

I slid into the seat next to her. "Strange that we have the same pace, as if we needed any more in common.' I rolled my eyes and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:11 pm

I laughed, rolling my eyes as well. "Tell me about it. So how are we supposed to get to England again?"
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:36 am

what kinda hybrid exactly?
britt can you send me a pic i can not find any at all
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:57 pm

"Theres these weird inventions called, Planes."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:59 pm

I gave her a dull look. "It's almost two am sis..." i rolled my eyes. "But whatever, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisters:Tied by Destiny   Sisters:Tied by Destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisters:Tied by Destiny
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next