Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

A forum to discuss the Night World series and to be a part of the Night World itself

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Hell High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

Welcome to Hell High Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:15 pm

I might have gotten the name from somewhere else i cant remember but anyway, this is about a school for demons called Cullmont Highschool, but more commonly known as Hell high

In this world there are rare occurances where when a child is born an ancient demon is sealed inside of it, most of the time when this happens the parents fear for their lives thinking of only the demons evil and not the child and abandon the child but sometimes the parents pretend everything is normal and ignore the fact that an ancient evil is residing within the child, but where do these children go when they are found out and all alone? Cullmont High

as i said before the cases of demons trapped inside the child are very rare there have only been 50 reported world wide, of those cases 10 of the demons have broken out, a demon is likely to "break out" or posses the body of the child when the child is expierencing hate and negative emotions, in all of those cases the children were killed for the sake of saving the villages

ok anyway
there are only 30 students at Hell High
and I will please ask not Juniors or seniors just Freshman and sophomores

other than that thats it

Welcome to Hell High
Back to top Go down
Brittany Redfern[Creator]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Lavender Moore

sophomore

female

Welcome to Hell High 66b3825d
Back to top Go down
~Jenny~

~Jenny~

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Jennifer Paige

sophmore

Welcome to Hell High Animeg12

Last edited by Dawn_of_the_world on Sat May 02, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:33 am

Blake Clark

freshman

looks: Welcome to Hell High Normal_Gaara-Wallpaper04

Last edited by kath {she stands} on Wed May 20, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:17 pm

((hehehheeh I love you ))
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Dawn_of_the_world wrote:
Jennifer Paige

junior

Welcome to Hell High Animeg12

uh "kim" kat asked for only sophomores and freshman. please change that Smile
Back to top Go down
~Jenny~

~Jenny~

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Sorry I changed it and whats with the "Kim"?
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:31 am

ATTENTION! ok so i have re-read over the terms and realized that there might not be that much of a main conflict for this rp to succeed so i am adding a twist!

people are constantly threatening the school and trying to kill these children many of the parents will kill them for fear of the demon they are never safe from these people even inside school walls
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:05 pm

huh oops hehe
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:07 pm

hmmmm well i guesss we can start.... soon?
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:37 pm

or now.
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:35 pm

could u start? i hate starting Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:54 pm

I was on my knees with my nails digging into the ground of my room, hyperventalating from the horrible dream that had disturbed me and scared the hell out of me. I was crazy, i had killed so many people in my dream. I was covered in blood and i couldnt look into a mirror without seeing that reflected image. What is happening to me? Its a secret that i pretend isnt happening to me. It cant be happening to me.
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Blake stared down at the tacky carpeting with no intention of talking. He hated going to the schools psychiatrist but everybody had to got, this was of course hell high.

"Blake" he called snapping his fingers "I asked you a question"
Balke remained silent staring down ignoring the rough whispers and throbbing pain in hi temples
"kill....blood, you have no reason for existence" the sand demon taunted, he shuddered at the last, nobody needed him if her were to just vanish nobody would notice let alone care
"How did it mke you feel when the others at your school rejected you" he repeated.
'what a clueless man' he thought
"There were no others" his voice came out in a raspy whisper that surprised him, "i have always been alone,ever since my parents tried to kill me, but they're gone now yoo, that's what your files say isnt it, that I killed my parents in a violent rage after they tried to stab me?... It wasnt me who killed them, it was the sand."

He looked down and saw sand falling from his skin taking on a life of its own protectng him.

Blake left the office whithout another word and wnet off into the gated smal quad where the few student there were 'hung out'
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:15 pm

When it was over for now I stood up and splashed my face with cold water. I dabbed at my skin with a towel then brushed out my hair. I didnt look in the mirror, I walked past verything and out into the hall, the dream haunting me scene by scene.
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Blake avoided looking anyone in the eye and yawned afterall he never could get any sleep, if he let his guard dow for too long it would all be over, He trudged into the hallway not quite sure what to do with himself. He looked down the whispers haunting him.
"why are you even alive?"
he gasped in surprise when a wall of sand came up preventing him from running into a girl
"sorry" he muttered looking back down immedietly as the sand melted back into his skin
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:32 pm

I blinked and stared at him. "How did...did it....i mean....you know..."
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:38 pm

"I didn't mean to it just did it well on its own" blake muttered staring at the ground furious with himself
"sand demon" He looked at her and noticed his stare great she was staring at the horrendous black circles around his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:47 pm

I looked up at him sympathetically. "I see. You have it easy though, dont let my words anger you, but its true."
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:00 pm

"I suppose so, after all I have nobody left to disappoint " He agreed with her.
"Yes youare finally getting it you are unnecessary to this world" the raspy voice cooed
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:01 pm

I frowned. "Who said you had to disappoint anybody anyways? Nobody can judge you on what you're going through, thats no fair."
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:05 pm

This girl confused him. Didnt she understand what they were there was no way they could ever be accepted just shunned and cast aside like garbage.

"but yet we have t build an almost army like location to stop from being killed or attacked just because people judge, I was a disappoinment, the moment the doctor set eyes on me and the mark of the sand demon" he mused
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:09 pm

"Who cares? Its not our fault." I lowered my voice and leaned in towards him. "And what if we can fight against the demons?" But i knew he could hear me and again i could feel his mental power seeking into me, this time I was looking at myself and I was grabbing my head and with a violent twist and a sickening snap, my head had came off in my own hands. I gasped and fell backwards to the floor, scurrying away from Blake and the me with no head that wasnt there.
Back to top Go down
kath {she stands}
kath {she stands}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:24 pm

"against the demon..." he muttered to himself
"wait" he called reaching his hand out to her but she was halfway down the hallway already. What had startled her?
Blake waled aimlessly around the campess and the daylight grew into night and the few student there were trickled back into the dorms, his dorm was useless and his roommate was always hanging out there. He looked down a his feet as dawn approached thinking about what the girl had said "fight against the demons--
But his houghts were interrupted when a huge sand wall formed infront of him blocking a bullet. the sand circled around him in case a second shot came , and it did. as it did another man jumped at him from behind, the sand blocking both and trickling from the earth beneath him, he felt power as the sand grew and thrust it at the attackers burrying them and hardening the sand to stone.
The smell of blood was thick in the air.
'blood'
"Fight against the demon We are the demon" a raspy voice that wasnt his came
A teacher came running out obviously having heard the shots, snapping out of it Blake release the sand back to the earth some of it melting back into his skin
"Come with me" the teacher hissed, but he felt like he couldnt move, he stared down at his hands as other students came out at the commotion. He had killed 2 more men...
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:39 pm

I blinked as i came out from the girls bathroom and saw Blake. I met his eyes sympathetically and i stepped forward to go to him but the teacher stepped in my path and looked yelled at Blake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell High
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night World :: Roleplays :: Roleplays-
Jump to: