Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

A forum to discuss the Night World series and to be a part of the Night World itself

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ShapeShifters (Werewolves)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Britt_[Admin]
Admin
Britt_[Admin]

ShapeShifters (Werewolves) Empty
PostSubject: ShapeShifters (Werewolves)   ShapeShifters (Werewolves) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:43 pm

ShapeShifters (Werewolves) Foxglo10

Shape Shifters

Shapeshifters are quite possibly the most complex race of the Night World. They need the organs of living creatures for an undisclosed reason other than they aren't human, but rather animals that can take human form. Shapeshifters are killed with silver and therefore avoid it like the plauge. As with Vampires, Shifters have rogues living where they shouldn't and breaking laws.
Dragons - The first shapeshifters, able to touch anything they wish and instantly assume it's shape, voice, and memories, they were put to sleep by witches 20,000 years ago except for one girl...

Family Drache - Decendants of the last dragon, they can choose their shape, but only one for their lives, their house rules all shifters and makes the laws that they abide by.

Common 'Shifters - The werewolves, were cats, werefalcons, wererhinos, etc. Any animal that exists, there is a were for it. These were once worshipped as gods in ancient times, as shown by idols.

It is here you will speak your name and tell your story
Back to top Go down
http://night-world.niceboard.net
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: ShapeShifters (Werewolves)   ShapeShifters (Werewolves) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:04 pm

If ya don't mind clone, I'd like to be the last girl that can touch anyone & resume it's shape, voice, & memories.
Back to top Go down
Brittany Redfern[Creator]
Admin
Brittany Redfern[Creator]

PostSubject: Re: ShapeShifters (Werewolves)   ShapeShifters (Werewolves) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:51 pm

welcome to the Night World, Shifter. You know our policies. You are under our rule and will follow our laws. I trust you in this. For my Introduction I am Brittany Redfern, the leader of this part of the Nightworld and one of the Lamia Vampires.
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: ShapeShifters (Werewolves)   ShapeShifters (Werewolves) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:12 pm

of course i'll be a shape shifter! ^_^ wolves are my life!
Back to top Go down
Chantal Twilight
Shape Shifter
Chantal Twilight

PostSubject: Re: ShapeShifters (Werewolves)   ShapeShifters (Werewolves) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Just call me Chantal Twilight or C.K. either or or just Chantal ^_^ *ish hyper*
Back to top Go down
_akira_
Shape Shifter
_akira_

PostSubject: Re: ShapeShifters (Werewolves)   ShapeShifters (Werewolves) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:54 am

YAH!!!! I wanna be a 'shifter!!!!!!!!! wolves areamazin!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShapeShifters (Werewolves)   ShapeShifters (Werewolves) Empty

Back to top Go down

ShapeShifters (Werewolves)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night World :: Entering the Night World :: Pick Your Race [[Introduction]]-
Jump to: