Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

A forum to discuss the Night World series and to be a part of the Night World itself

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arctics (character history)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Onyx
Onyx

The Arctics (character history) Empty
PostSubject: The Arctics (character history)   The Arctics (character history) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:39 am

The Sisters’ History

Phina and Serenity lived in Iceland until they became vampires. Jazlynn lived in Japan till she was ten years old and she went on vacation to Iceland where she met Phina and Serenity and found out that they were sisters. Jazlynn decided to stay in Iceland and get to now her sisters. They became very close in the following years but when Jazlynn was 17 and her sisters were 16 their life changed forever.
The sisters were on their monthly hiking trip and they took a new trail which led them to a beautiful clearing that isn’t on any of their maps. After they walk to the center of the clearing and are stopped by the scene at the other end. There are three people standing over three others that are screaming and writhing in pain. When Serenity gasps the three standing up turn and growl at the sisters while barring their blood stained teeth. Then they leave their first victims on the ground and lunge at the sisters, which takes about a half of a second. When the sisters try to fight against their attackers, they give up and bite the throats of the sisters. With one last scream the sisters fall to the ground writhing in agony. The attackers stand around them staring down at them for about a minute. Then suddenly their heads snap up and they look over their shoulders, give one last growl at the sisters then bolt it out of the clearing back the way the sisters had come. When they’re gone the sisters see what scared them off. It was just another one of them. He looked about 30 but it seemed like he was centuries old. He looked at the sisters very quickly and then left without saying a word. The pain that the sister’s were in was so bad that they passed out.
The next thing they knew, they were laying on the floor of a cottage with four people standing around staring at them. Then when the sisters sat up the woman at their feet said “Hello and welcome to your new life. I am Tanya, this is my sister Kate (pointing at the woman next to Jazlynn), her mate Garrett (the man with his arms around Kate), our other sister Carmen and her mate Eleazar (the couple by Serenity). What are your names?” Serenity stood up and looked at Tanya before saying “My name is Serenity and these are my sisters Phina and Jazlynn.” “What happened to us? I thought we were going to die.” said Jazlynn. “No you didn’t die. When you were bitten you were turned into vampires.” “WHAT?” said the sisters in unison. “Those things that attacked you were vampires just like us.” said Kate. “Ok you have got to explain what you mean?” said Phina. “If you come with me, Eleazar and I will explain everything you need to know, but Kate, Garrett and Tanya are going out to hunt.” the sisters all get up and follow Carmen and Eleazar out to the back yard.
For the next two hours the sisters sat on the garden bench in the back yard of a house that belonged to people that they barely knew, listening to Carmen and Eleazar explaining how they had become vampires, what they are going to have to do from now on (drink human blood or animal blood), and the rules that the Volturi are big on every vampire in the world keeping, and what would happen if they didn’t follow the rules. “What do the Volturi look like?” asked Serenity. “One has white hair and the other two have dark black hair, but they all have papery looking skin and red eyes.” answered Eleazar. The three sisters looked at each other with a worried looking expression on their faces. “Why? Is something wrong?” asked Carmen. “We saw someone that had black hair, red eyes, and papery looking skin right after we were bitten.” said Serenity. “He scared off our attackers.” added Phina. “Did he have a bored expression or an evil one?” asked Eleazar. “A bored one. Why?” said Jazlynn. “Because if he had a bored look then it was Marcus, and we have nothing to worry about. . .” said Carmen but her voice trailed off. “But if he had an evil look then it was Caius, and we have a lot to worry about.” finished Eleazar. “Well it was Marcus. I’m sure of it.” said Serenity. “Good because we don’t have time to worry about the Volturi. We have to get to Washington and see the Cullens.” said Carmen. “Who are the Cullens?” asked Phina with a quiet voice. “They are our cousins in some ways. They are also the only other coven that we know of that doesn’t drink human blood.” said Eleazar. “So girls, you now have a choice. You can stay and join our coven or you can go out on your own, but remember if you join us you have to drink only animal blood.” said Carmen. “Can you give us a couple minutes to talk about it please?” asked Serenity. “Sure. We’ll be out in the front yard because we can still hear you inside.” said Eleazar.
When the front door shut the girls turned to each other and started to talk about their choice. Phina wanted to stay with the Denalis. Jazlynn wanted to go find the Cullens and see if they could join their coven because she liked their lifestyle but the Denalis kind of creeped her out, especially Kate and Tanya. Serenity wanted to stick to the “vegetarian” lifestyle but she wanted to go off on their own and try to build a more powerful coven than the Volturi, because to her it seemed like no one liked them being in charge. They agreed that Serenity’s choice was better for everyone if they succeeded. When they went out front to tell Carmen and Eleazar their decision, they found them whispering to each other about the three of them. When Serenity cleared her throat the two jumped out of their skin. “We’ve decided to go off on our own but keep your lifestyle.” announced Serenity. “Then I have some information for you guys before you leave.” said Eleazar. “What is it?” asked Serenity. “You know how my special gift is to sense other people’s special gifts right? Well it told me that you Serenity have the power to break and create bonds between people; the power to manipulate air and to explode and repair things with your mind. You Phina have the power to possess, shadow and puppeteer people; the power to travel into the future and the power to attract people with your voice. And you Jazlynn have the power to shape shift; travel into books and to travel into the past.” said Eleazar. “That is amazing because never in history has a vampire had more than one power.” added Carmen. “You guys must have some kind of connection to Dimitri Dragomir, the first ever vampire and the only vampire king in history. He had every power known to vampires.” said Eleazar. “Wow are you sure?” asked Jazlynn “Yes I am absolutely positive.” said Eleazar. “Thank you for telling us Eleazar. That information will come in handy with what we plan to do.” said Serenity with a mischievous grin. “What are you planning on doing?” asked Carmen. “You’ll find out if we meet again and I really hope we do.” said Phina. “You guys are welcome to come and visit us in Alaska anytime. That’s where our permanent house is but if we’re not there you can always check with the Cullens out in Washington. They live on the Olympic Peninsula. They will be happy to help you in any way they can and they are really great to have as friends because their leader Carlisle is friends with the Volturi so they can get you out of any trouble if you ever get into any.” said Eleazar. “Thank you! We will start our journey and hopefully be in Washington or Alaska in about a year.” said Serenity.
Then the sisters went off on their own and started to look for new vampires to join their coven because they needed to have the most powerful coven in order to accomplish their ultimate goal of defeating the Volturi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomchatters.ning.com
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: The Arctics (character history)   The Arctics (character history) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:40 am

The Brothers’ History

Kioni was a human living in Toronto, Canada. At the age of 17 he became ill with a disease that was slowly killing him one part at a time. One day he got a new doctor who was much different than any one he had ever seen in his life. The new doctor had chalky white skin with topaz eyes. He could move at the speed of light, and was also inhumanly strong (though he tried to hide his speed and strength form everyone). When Kioni was minutes away from his last breath, his doctor (Carlisle Cullen) said “I’m sorry but I’m not going to let you die”. Then Carlisle bent down and bit Kioni’s throat, but before Kioni could scream he was in Carlisle’s arms and they were flying down the hall towards the hospital door.
The next thing Kioni knew, he was lying on a white couch in the middle of a huge room with a bunch of other people he had never met standing around the couch staring at him. Then he recognized Carlisle and he said “Dr. Cullen what happened? I thought I was going to die.” Carlisle said “I saved you.” Then he looked at a man that looked about Kioni’s age and the man said “My name is Edward. I’m Carlisle’s son. He saved me, Esme (nodding at the woman beside Carlisle), Rosalie (the woman by Kioni’s head), and Emmett (the man beside Rosalie). This is Bella (gesturing to the woman at his side). I saved her. And our daughter Renesmee (the little girl in Bella’s arms). We are all from different places and times but we all are alike now. We all almost died but Carlisle saved us like he did you.” “Okay, but how did he save us?” Kioni asked. “By turning us into vampires,” said Esme. “What did you just say?” “I turned each one of you, except Bella and Renesmee, into vampires in order to save your lives,” said Carlisle “Bella will explain to you in more detail and then you can decide whether you want to stay with us or if you want to go off on your own.” “Ok”.
After Bella’s explanation Kioni thanks the Cullens, and says that he is grateful for Carlisle saving his life but he doesn’t think he could control his thirst enough to stay with them. So he leaves to find his twin brother Kaoki who he misses so much.
When he finds Kaoki and explains what happened to him and why he had left the hospital, Kaoki wanted Kioni to change him into a vampire so they could stay together. Kioni decides that he has no choice because he couldn’t stand to be separated from Kaoki for more than a couple of days and he couldn’t risk the Volturi finding out that he had told a human about vampires. So that night Kioni and Kaoki go far enough into the woods so other people wouldn’t hear if Kaoki screamed, then Kioni bent down and bit Kaoki’s throat. The next thing Kaoki knew, he had a burning thirst in his throat, so he and Kioni went hunting in their old high school rival’s town.
While hunting they run into three girls but as they get ready to attack, the tallest one turns around and says “Hello, my name is Serenity and these are my sisters Phina and Jazlynn. We heard you guys hunting and figured we would come and warn you to keep it down or you‘ll start attracting attention and I‘m sure you don‘t want the Volturi to come here do you?” “I’m sorry. My name is Kioni and this is my brother Kaoki. This is his first hunt.” said Kioni. Jazlynn says “Then you should have made sure he was quieter.” Kioni looks away like he’s ashamed and Phina says “Jazzy be nice he’s obviously not used to having to watch after another vamp.” Then she turns to Kioni “I’m sorry for my sister’s rudeness. We just have a bad history with the Volturi and she gets really pissed off at any mention of Italy.” She throws another be nice look at Jazlynn and a wink at Serenity. “Why are your eyes topaz instead of red?” Kaoki asks out of the blue. “Forgive him. He’s really rude too.” says Kioni “Oh its not a problem. (turning to Kaoki) Our eyes are topaz because we don’t drink human blood, we drink animal blood. We believe that attacking humans is a crime.” said Phina. “That’s like that Cullens. Remember I told you about them Kaoki?” “Oh yea. The vampires that changed you. They call themselves ‘vegetarians’.” “Why didn’t you stay with them Kioni?” asked Serenity. “Because I didn’t think I could control my thirst and I wanted to find my brother.” “Serenity can we talk to you alone for a sec?” asked Phina. “Sure. (to the boys) Excuse us for a second.” said Serenity.
The girls go off a little ways and put their heads together trying to hide their words from the boys. “Se-se aren’t we looking for new coven members?” said Phina quietly. “Yea we could really use the boys in our journey to the Alaskan border.” said Jazlynn. “I don’t think they’ll join us but we can ask, just let me do the talking.” said Serenity. They walk back to the boys at a human pace. “Um, we don’t want to be pushy but we’re looking for new coven members, and we were just wondering if you guys would like to try our way of life for a while. If you don’t like it you can always go off on your own again.” says Serenity. The boys look at each other for a moment and then Kioni turns back to face Serenity and says “We would be glad to go along with you. Kaoki here has always wanted to see Alaska.” Kioni says the last part with a smile.
So from there on Kioni and Kaoki traveled with the Arctic coven and they all became one big family looking for more members to help with their ultimate goal.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: The Arctics (character history)   The Arctics (character history) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:44 am

The Cousins’ History

Summer and Alexandria were humans living in Juneau, Alaska. The two girls were cousins, but they were so close that everyone thought that they were twins.
When they were 17, they met two brothers named Jason and Tom Black, and they soon fell in love. Three months after the girls started dating the brothers, they finally discovered the brothers’ family secret. The brothers and their family were vampires. When the girls finally figured it out, they talked to the brothers and asked them if they would change them. The brothers said that they would but they have to talk to their parents first. The parents said that they had no choice now that the girls knew, they would have to die or become vampires because the Volturi would hunt them all down if they found out that humans knew about vampires. So the girls went home to tell their parents that they were moving out and in with their boyfriends and their family. Then they went back to the Black’s manor where the boys took them up to their room and started to prepare them for what was going to happen, and that Ben (the boys’ father) had decided to change them at midnight. Summer asked “Why can’t you guys change us?” “Well we want to, but we don’t think we could actually bite you guys without killing you.” said Jason. “Ok. Well we don’t want to die so we’ll settle for Ben.” said Summer with a hint of naughty wants in her voice. Jason smiled wide and said “Don’t worry baby. We’ll have plenty of time for each other after you have been changed.” “Good because I’m sick of being too careful. Its not fun when you barely touch me.” said Summer. “Dudes, can you please stop talking about your sex life when we’re around.” said Tom. “Oh please. I could hear you two last night. You were so loud Tom that I thought WW3 had started in your bedroom.” said Jason. Alexandria blushed and looked out the window. “Well at least we don’t go broadcasting what we do to the whole world.” said Tom, putting his arm around Alex. “Ok. Will you guys please stop arguing about who has a better sex life and come down here so I can talk to the girls before they have dinner and I go hunting.” yelled Ben from the front hall. “Dude I really wish he would stop yelling. We can hear him fine even if he just whispers.” complained Jason. “He yells so the girls can hear him too Jas. They are still human for a few more hours.” replied Tom. The boys brought the girls downstairs and sat on the couch in front of Ben.
For the next half an hour the girls listened to Ben explaining exactly what was going to happen at midnight and how long they would probably be out. Then he said “Ok that’s all I have to say. Now I have to go hunt so I wont kill you and you guys have to go have dinner.” The boys took the girls out to dinner but like usual, they didn’t eat anything themselves.
On the way back to the manor they stopped outside a jewelry store. The boys went in and came out five minutes later with a small bag each. “What’s in the bags?” asked Alex. “You’ll find out after your transformations.” said Jason. “Why cant you just give it to us now?” asked Summer a little annoyed at the fact that she had to wait to get a gift. “Because we decided that these will be your gifts for entering a new life.” said Tom. “Can you at least tell us what they are? Like necklaces, bracelets, earrings, or rings.” pushed Alex. “No cause that would give everything away.” said Jason before Tom had a chance to give Alex what she wanted. “Fine. Make us wait even though you know we don’t like surprises.” said Summer. Then they got out of the car and went in the house, where the boys’ sister was waiting for the girls. “Summer, Alex I need you to come with me.” said Melodi. The girls started to follow Melodi but she stopped and said “Jas, Tom you can’t come with us. Its girls only and you have to go see mom anyway.” “Fine we wont follow you. What does mom want anyway?” said Tom. “She wants help setting up for tonight.” The boys then disappeared into the dining room. “What are we doing?” asked Alex. “I’m going to show you guys something that we only show to our vamp friends.” answered Mel. She led the girls up to the top floor and opened a trap door on the ceiling, then climbed the ladder with the girls following behind her. When they were all in Mel turned on the light.
When the light comes on the girls stare around in amazement. They were standing in a room full of books and pictures about vampires. “What is this?” asked Alex. “It’s the entire history of vampires. It actually belongs to the heir of Dimitri Dragomir, the Vampire King but we’re holding until we find the heir. We have been told that we wont have to wait much longer.” said Melodi. “Wow. How did you get it?” asked Summer. “Dad found it went he went to Iceland, in the ruins of Dimitri’s Palace with a note saying who it belonged to.” “What did the note say?” asked Alex. “It said ‘This history belonged to Dimitri Dragomir but he is dead. So it now belongs to his Heirs, the next vampires from Iceland‘” answered Melodi. “How will you find them if they’re in Iceland and you’re here?” asked Summer. “Well we don’t have to look for them. The oracle said that they would come here on their own looking for some friends of theirs.” “Do you know who they are?” “They’re three sisters, two brothers, and two cousins. They call themselves the Arctic Coven. The cousins aren’t with them yet but they will be soon. Well we have to go back down stairs because they’re done setting up and the boys want to see you guys.”
When they got down stairs the boys took the girls up to Jason and Summer’s room. “How did you like the library?” Tom asked the girls. “It was amazing.” answered Alex. “It will be amazing when you meet the heirs.” said Summer. “Yea it will. Tom has been trying to guess what they will be like and how they’re connected to Dimitri but I bet he isn’t even close.” said Jason. “Kids come into the dining room now. Its almost time.” yelled Ben. “We’re coming” said Tom. “Are you ready?” Jason asked the girls. “We believe so.” said Summer.
When they enter the dining room the girls are amazed at how different it looks. There’s two beds for the girls and all the original furniture is pushed up against the walls. Summer looks at the clock and it was 11:55. They had five more minutes before the bite and they were nervous like a turkey on Thanksgiving. Jason and Tom sense how the girls are feeling and put their arms around them and kiss their foreheads. “Ok. You guys need to get in the beds and get comfortable because you wont be for at least two days.” said Ben. The girls walk over to the beds and sit down on them. Then the boys go over and say “Its going to be ok. You don’t need to worry.” The boys then bend down and kiss the girls. When they try to pull away, the girls hold them to themselves until Melodi clears her throat. “Sorry Mel.” said Alex. “Its ok. I wouldn’t have stopped you if it wasn’t one minute till midnight.” “Oh wow. We didn’t realize it was already time. Sorry dad.” apologized Jason. “Its ok. You guys just need to back up to where your sister and Mel are.” said Ben. The boys then back up to where they were told to go. “Ok, this is going to hurt but there’s nothing I can do about it. Sorry!” said Ben to the girls. “Its ok. We understand, so lets get started because the sooner it starts, the sooner it ends.” said Summer. Ben then leans into Alex and bites her throat, then bites Summer’s throat.
The next thing the girls know, they’re lying in the beds in the dining room and Jason and Tom are sitting beside them. “How are you feeling?” asked Jason. “I feel amazing.” answered Summer. “Good. Mel go get the mirror so they can see their new bodies.” said Tom. Then when Mel leaves the boys bend down and kiss the girls like they’ve never kissed them before. “After you guys see your reflections we’re going to go hunting.” said Jason. “Cool.” said the girls in unison, making the boys smile. Mel then comes back in the room and wheels the mirror in front of the girls’ beds and Summer gets up and looks at her reflection and gasps.
Summer still has her long black and red hair and she’s still medium height but now she looks more like she belongs in the Black family. She has the chalky white skin of vampires, the purple bruises under her eyes, and the red eyes of a newborn vampire. She is more beautiful than she ever imagined.
Then she sits down to give the mirror to Alex but she’s hesitant. When Tom finally gets her in front of the mirror she gasps too.
Alex still has her long reddish-brown hair and is still tall but now she looks like she could be Mel’s twin. She has the chalky white skin of vampires, the purple bruises under her eyes and the red eyes of newborn vampires.
Catalina then gasps and looks back and forth between Mel and Alex. “You two look like you’re twins.” Then Alex looks at Mel and says “You’re right. This is really weird.” “Yea it is.” said Mel. “Ok can we go hunting now. I’m really thirsty and we can talk about Mel and Alex looking alike after we’ve hunted.” said Summer, a little smugly. “Yea this is really weird to me too but I’m really thirsty.” said Alex. “Ok lets go.” said Jason.
The boys then take the girls to a clearing full of mountain lions. “You know you guys do look a lot different. We didn’t think that you would.” said Tom. “What do you think about me looking like your sister?” Alex asked Tom. “I think it will make her feel bad because even though you guys look like twins, you still look hotter.” “Thanks.” “What about me?” Summer asks Jason. “You looked hott before you changed and you look even hotter now.” “Thanks baby.” said Summer before she kisses him. “Ok stop making out and lets hunt,” said Tom, “The girls are really thirsty and its been two months since we hunted, Jas.”
They spent the next two hours hunting mountain lion but when Jason caught the trail of three other vampires heading back to the manor, they have to stop. “Lets get back to the house. This could be what we’ve been waiting for.” said Jason. “Yea. If you guys aren’t full yet we can come back tomorrow.” said Tom. “We’re ok.” said Summer. “What did you mean by ‘this could be what we’ve been waiting for‘? Do you mean it could be the heirs?” asked Alex. “Yea. The prophecy said it would be three vampires from Iceland, and their scent was mixed with the scent of polar bears.”
When they got back to the house there was three new girls sitting on one of the couches and two guys standing behind them in the living room with Ben, Cat, and Mel sitting on the second couch. The boys bring the girls over and sit on the third couch. “Kids this is the Arctic coven, Serenity (the woman in the middle), Phina (the woman on Serenity’s right), Jazlynn (the woman on Serenity’s left), Kioni (the guy behind Phina), and Kaoki (the guy behind Jazlynn).” said Ben, then to the visitors, “These are my sons, Jason, and Tom and their mates Summer and Alexandria.” “Nice to meet you. We were just on our way to see some friends of ours in Denali and we caught some trails that led us here.” said Serenity. “Nice to meet you too. Are you talking about the Denali coven?” asked Tom. “Yea. Do you now them?” said Phina. “Well they’re our next door neighbors so yea we know them.” replied Jason. “So where are you guys from?” asked Catalina. “Well the three of us are from Iceland,” said Serenity, and the Blacks looked at each other with wide eyes, “and the boys here are from Toronto.” “What’s wrong?” asked Phina when she noticed the Black’s reaction. “Well we’ve been waiting for centuries to find the heirs of Dimitri Dragomir, and here we are, meeting you by accident.” answered Ben. Now it was the Arctic’s turn to be surprised. “What do you mean, the heirs of Dimitri Dragomir?” said Jazlynn. “Dimitri Dragomir was the Vampire King, and he left everything that survived the fight to the next vampires from Iceland and we’ve kept it because we wanted to find the heirs.” said Melodi. “This must be what Eleazar meant by we have a connection to Dimitri Dragomir.” said Serenity. “You said you have stuff that he left to his heirs?” asked Phina. “Yes we have it upstairs to keep it out of the way when we have human guests. If you want to see it you can follow me.” said Melodi.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: The Arctics (character history)   The Arctics (character history) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:44 am

The Arctic sisters got up and followed Melodi into the attic where they were astonished by what they had inherited from a complete stranger. When Melodi turned on the light the girls looked around and were confused at first by what they saw. It looked like they were in a library. “What is this?” asked Phina. “This is the entire history of vampires up till Dimitri Dragomir’s death.” “Wow, and its all ours. Why did he leave it to us?” “Well he didn’t leave it to you personally. The letter said that it belonged to the next vampires from Iceland and you three are the first vampires from there since his death.” “Wow are you serious?” “Yea. Do you want to see the note?” “Nah that’s ok. I think we should be getting back to the boys.” said Serenity before the others could answer.
Downstairs the boys were in a conversation with Jason and Tom about how they can handle going to school with humans. “Well when we’re at school we usually hold our breath so we can’t smell them.” Jason was saying like he was telling them that the sky was blue. “Wow I should have thought of that.” said Kioni. “Hey Kioni can we speak to you and Kaoki alone for a minute.” interrupted Serenity. “Uh sure. Come on Kao.”
Once outside and far enough away that the Black’s couldn’t eavesdrop everyone turned and looked at Serenity like they were waiting for the cue to breath. “I think we should add the girls to our coven. I can tell that they’re very powerful though they don’t know it yet.” “What about their family?” asked Phina. “Well I think they’re mates could be good too. They look like they’d make good fighters with a little training from Kioni, but the rest don’t appeal to me.” “But how could we destroy their family?” asked Kaoki. “Well if you look at the long run we’ll actually be helping their family if we can succeed at our goal.” “She’s right.” said Jazlynn, “We need those girls if we’re going to succeed, and remember we’re not doing this for personal gain, we’re doing this to help the vampire world.” “Ok. So how are you going to ask them?” asked Phina. “I’ll ask if we, the three of us can talk to them alone, then we’ll explain what we want and why we want it.” said Serenity.
When the Arctics got back to the living room, Serenity got right to business. “Hey Summer, Alex. Do you think we could talk to you in private for a minute?” asked Serenity. “Yeah sure.” said Summer.
The sisters then led them out side to where they had just talked. “Look. We don’t mean to be pushy but we’re on a schedule. We’re looking for new coven members and you two look like you could help us with our mission and Jason and Tom look like they could help too.” said Serenity. “Wait. So your asking us to leave our family to go off with you guys and help you with some mission that you haven’t even told us about?” asked Summer. “Oh sorry. We are trying to create a coven that is so powerful that it can destroy the Volturi.” said Phina. “Oh. Wow. Umm…” “We’ll have to talk to our family before we make a final decision.” said Alex. “That’s ok. We’ll be in town until Friday. Oh and you can always come back after we’re done.” said Jazlynn.
Later that night, after the Arctics had left, the girls were talking to Jason and Tom. “They want us to join their coven to destroy the Volturi.” said Summer. “By ‘us’ you mean you two?” asked Tom. “No. They said that the four of us look like we could really help them. They also said that they only want us long enough to defeat the Volturi then we can come back to our family if we want to.” answered Alex. “But we told them that we had to talk to you and the rest of the family before we could make a final decision.” added Summer. “Well I think it’s a cool idea. And we could really help Kioni and his brother.” said Jason. “So You want to do it?” questioned Summer with a look of surprise on her face. “Yea why not?” “We just have to talk to mom and dad first. Oh Mel is going to be so jealous.” said Tom.
After their conversation upstairs, the kids go find Ben and Catalina. “Mom, dad. The Arctics want us, the four of us, to join their coven and help them defeat the Volturi.” said Tom. “Seriously? I was hoping they’d be planning on doing that. They are the only ones that have a chance, what with their connection with Dimitri Dragomir I’ll be surprised if they don’t win.” said Ben. “So you don’t mind if we join them?” said Jason. “Oh of course not.” said Catalina. “We’ll be back here after its over.” said Alex. “Oh good. I think it would kill Mel if you guys left forever.” said Ben.
The next day the kids went to find the Arctics. They finally found them at the clearing where they were hunting the day before. “Have you guys made a decision yet?” asked Serenity when she saw them. “We’ve decided to join you guys. Our parents are ok with it too.” said Jason. “Good. Because we leave for Denali tomorrow.” said Phina.
From that day on Jason, Tom, Summer and Alex travel and train with the Arctics until the day that they will take on fate with bare hands and about a dozen very powerful vamp powers.
Back to top Go down
Brittany Redfern[Creator]
Admin
Brittany Redfern[Creator]

PostSubject: Re: The Arctics (character history)   The Arctics (character history) EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Shocked wow that is very good. id love to read more. keep up the good work and keep embracing your talent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arctics (character history)   The Arctics (character history) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arctics (character history)
Page 1 of 1