Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

A forum to discuss the Night World series and to be a part of the Night World itself

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moderator Applications

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brittany Redfern[Creator]
Admin
Brittany Redfern[Creator]

Moderator Applications Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:08 pm

I need some moderators for the site. If you want to be a moderator for the site and help better it and come up with more ideas for it then please apply. Just send me a reply in this topic saying why you would like to be a Mod and how you would like to help with the site.
Back to top Go down
NathenRedfern~

Location : Lurking in the shadows, keeping an eye on my soulmate.

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:00 pm

I would like to be a moderator because Rules need to be enforced and because I dont want this site to be ruined from spamming or something stupid like that.

I would like to help the site be a Fun, safe place to talk about how great these books are and have Fun with Rp's without worry that someone is gonna mess it all up.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:18 am

i would like to be a moderator because ive seen other sites get ruined because of the way people acting on them and i dont want that to happen to this one. also i am in a computer graphix program at school nd can work on new layouts nd stuff for the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomchatters.ning.com
VampyreFreak

VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:38 pm

I would like to be a mod because I hate when people are immature and stupid and I wont let this happen. I ask people to join and I pick people who I know wont bring drama. I can also work the admin panel pretty well if you ever need advice. I am also ok with making banners...though I haven't done it much..
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:53 pm

sorry doll but i think the mod spots are all filled up
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak

VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:57 pm

ok...well I'm pretty good with the admin panel so if no one knows you can still ask me for help or whatever,,,
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:59 pm

yeah well britt is a little busy what with the whole baby and getting married thing
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak

VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:07 pm

well the offer still stands. If you need help IK some stuff lol
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:22 am

what are you exactly a vampire, witch?
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak

VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:13 pm

I'm a witch..
Back to top Go down
lamia/human i'm unique
Lamia/Human

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:07 pm

cool im one of a kind lamia and vampire. well good luck with the mod thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night World :: Entering the Night World :: The Forum-
Jump to: