Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

A forum to discuss the Night World series and to be a part of the Night World itself

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NIght World: Vampire Slayers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brittany Redfern[Creator]
Admin

NIght World: Vampire Slayers Empty
PostSubject: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:43 pm

This is about the group of slayers. They all know of the Night World and they all have reason to hate the vampires that are in it, some are open of their stories some keep them to themselves but their goal is to destroy every vampire that dares to look at them as prey.

Reagan Firebird

female

slayer

secret of her life and reason for choosing to be a slayer. Started the Slayer Gang and leads it well.

NIght World: Vampire Slayers Purpleanimegirl

Last edited by Britt_[Creator] on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:57 pm

Daimon Allen

Male

Slayer

unkown as to why he joined the Slayer Gang

NIght World: Vampire Slayers -anime-guy
Back to top Go down
Kana
Admin
Kana

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Shane Allen

Male

Vampire

Daimon's older brother

NIght World: Vampire Slayers Guy
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:06 pm

More people??
Back to top Go down
puppygirl171901

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Im in give me a sec or two
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:13 pm

we'll start after you post a char sheet and we can double too
Back to top Go down
puppygirl171901

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:18 am

Kari Willows
Female
Vamp.
Kales Twin
NIght World: Vampire Slayers 5501992-blonde

Kale Willows
Male
VAmpire Slayer
Wants to kill off vampires for changing his sister.
NIght World: Vampire Slayers AnimeGuy
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:28 pm

Starting.

I flipped above the dark alley, jumping from roof top to roof top. I looked graceful yet dangerous, you could almost mistake me for a bloodsucker, but thats just the image. I'm danger to danger, I hunt the hunter, and I bring death to the dead. I am a vampire slayer and I was on a mission, my crew followed behind me. Beside me was Raven she winked at me as she jumped ahead to the next building, looking around then nodding for the okay to move forward. I grinned at her and nodded once, jumping like a panther to the next rooftop. "He went this way. The fuckers are fast but so are we. We have the wind on our side, we can smell their sweetness from here, dont let it make you feel safe. That makes us weak, stay alert. I pulled out my wooden daggers and grinned. they were the only danger to these creatures and we knew it.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Raven Caligari

female

vampire slayer

NIght World: Vampire Slayers Lookalike
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:35 pm

((i started ppl))
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:15 am

Jasmyne Black

Vampire Slayer

Vampires killedthe love of her life and she wants REVENGE.

NIght World: Vampire Slayers Chocol10
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomchatters.ning.com
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:21 am

Reagan was right. Just because the we had the wind on our side we couldnt let our guard down. i had lost too many vamps that way. I ran up to her and asked, "How many are supposed to be with him? last time i caught his trail he seemed like he had three but he actually had nine. He's very good at tricking people like that." i was worried that this mission would be like the last time i went after this particular vampire with my old gang. we thought it was only four but when we finally cuaght up with them they had set a trap with ten vampires. i had lost two of my best fighters and just barely managed to escape with my life. i wasnt going to let that happen again.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:29 pm

I closed my eyes and sniffed the air.I had a secret that my gang didnt know...I was a shifter. I could shift into a cheeta and catch them faster but my gang was keen to Night World people, not that i considered myself part of the NIght World. I caught the scent of 5 vampires and opened my eyes, "Theres five of them, one is ahead, and thats the one we've been chasing. I'm guessing he is the coven leader because they're following him."

Raven nodded. "I could tell he was the leader from the start, he tried using those telepathic powers..."
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:30 am

I turned backto them and said "Yes he's the leader. I've gona up against him before and it didnt turn out to good. i barely managed to escape with my life. He trapped us. He's really good at hiding trails or something that didnt let us know there were more of them." I was afraid but i couldnt let them see that or they'd think i wa weak, which im not. i was afraid of losing my gang again. but that fear is what propelled me forward toward the possible doom that could be waiting for us around the next corner.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Reagan smiled at her. "Trust me. We can get through whatever he has."

Raven laughed. "Hell yeah we can so lets go!" She jumped down and grabbed the clothes line that slid downward, she let go and landed skillfully on her feet.

Reagan smiled and jumped down too, landing on her feet like a cat.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:31 am

I smiled at how ready they were for this and jumped down to them. "Ok I'll stop questioning this. lets hurry up or we could lose the trail." i said with renewed hope and courage. going in for a fight always raised my spirits nd this wasnt just a normal fight this was my only chance for vengence. after my last defeat i vowed to never let another vampire live if they crossed my paths so this one nd all his little buddies were gonna die.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Reagan smiled and her instincts ran wild as she ran beside the vampires trail, she could all ready feel and see the short cut ahead that would put them in front of teh vampires.

Raven fallowed Reagan, trusting her completely. It was almost strange how she could trace a vampire so well.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:50 am

I followed them still wondering how they can track vampires sooo well. ive spent almost my whole life fighting vampires nd i cant track half as well as them. "Where did you guys learn to track as good as you do? Did u go to some like unknown school for vampire slayers or something?" i asked with a hint of sarcasm nd a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Raven laughed as Reagan stayed silent, "Psh no, I just follow Reagan. Shes the master here."

Reagan hid her face and continued to run, avoicing the question. How could she explain it?
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:09 am

I was still suspicious but i decided to put it out of my mind till after we had killed the vampires. Reagan was alittle too obvious with the fact that she was hiding something but i didnt want to get her made at me when ill probably need her help in order to stay alive. "Ok. i was just wondering but lets get going."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Reagan and Raven nodded and picked up speed. Reagan looked back at them and signaled them to run ahead that they were just around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:34 am

"Finally. its taken so long to catch up." It took me a second to get ready for the fight but by the time we rounded the corner i was ready to die if i had to as long as i took the vamps with me.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:07 pm

raven followed the signal and ran around the corner, the vampires stopped in their tracks as Raven pulled out her wooden arrows and her bow. "Going somewhere, bloodsuckers?"
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:24 am

I laughed at the shocked expressions on the vamps faces when they saw us but then they got ready to fight. "Oh dont think your gonna keep your lives this time you stupid vamps. once is more than enough." i said with a sneer as Raven pulled out her arrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NIght World: Vampire Slayers   NIght World: Vampire Slayers Empty

Back to top Go down

NIght World: Vampire Slayers
Page 1 of 1